Social Horizon Marketing is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting shm.com.pl you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018, the data controller is Social Horizon Marketing, Starowiślna 49/9, 31-038 Kraków who can be contacted using the following email address: email@example.com
- Who We Are
Here are the details that the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, known as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) says we have to give you as a ‘data controller’:
- Our site address is www.shm.com.pl
- Our company name is Social Horizon Marketing
- Our registered address is Starowiślna 49/9, 31-038 Kraków
- In matters regarding the security of your personal data, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone number: +48 576 941 136.
- What we may collect
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you provide to us through our website.
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on www.shm.com.pl (our website). It includes information you provide when you search for a service, request information, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, e-mail address and details of your business activities.
You can choose not to provide this information by not entering it when prompted to do so. If you do not provide us with some or all of the requested information, we may not be able to provide the requested information or service to you.
- Information customers and potential customers provide to us
You may choose to provide personal information when engaging in or conducting business with us. The types of information we may collect include names, email addresses, postal addresses, contact details, job titles, transactional information, financial/billing information, account information, correspondence and any other information you may choose to provide.
- Other information we collect in the course of operating our business
We also collect information from our suppliers, service providers, agents, consultants, business partners, professional advisors and other third parties for the purpose of managing and operating our business. For example we will collect business contact information, financial information and other information necessary to engage third parties and to evaluate their performance.
- Information we receive from other sources.
This is information we receive about you from third parties.
We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, analytics providers, or search information providers). We will notify you if and when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
All Cookies used by and on our website are used in accordance with current EU Cookie Law.
A few of the cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the site and will last for longer. All cookies used on our site are set by us.
Most computers and some mobile web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the site.
Our cookies will be used for:
Essential session management:
- recognising when a user of the site has visited before allowing us to identify the number of unique users we receive to the site and make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get;
- recognising if a visitor to the site is registered with us in any way;
- we may also log information from your computer including the existence of cookies, your IP address and information about your browser program in order to allow us to diagnose problems, administer and track your usage of our site.
- customising elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the site.
Performance and measurement:
- collecting statistical information about how our users use the site so that we can improve the site and learn which parts are most popular to users.
- How we use the collected data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts/agreements entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about events and services we think may be of interest to you;
- to process and complete business transactions and send related information, including transaction confirmation and invoices;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
If we are not able to process your personal data whether because you do not consent, you withdraw or limit consent, or for any other reason then we will not be able to achieve the purposes listed above.
If you don’t want us to use your personal data for any reason, set out in this section, you can let us know at any time by contacting us at email@example.com and we will delete your data from our systems. However, you acknowledge this will limit our ability to provide the best possible services to you.
- Where we store your data
Your personal and sensitive data will only be stored and processed on servers based within the European Economic Area (EEA).
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Disclosing your information
We do not sell your personal information to any third parties; however we may share your personal information with third parties as follows:
- Selected other parties including: business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Social Horizon Marketing or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- Your rights
You can ask us not to use your data for marketing. You can do this by contacting us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by us at no cost to you;
- request that your personal data be transferred to another person (data portability);
- be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- restrict processing;
- to object to processing of your personal data; and
- complain to a supervisory authority.
- Links to other sites
Please note that our policies will not apply to other websites that you get to via a link from our site. We have no control over how your data is collected, stored or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.